Many people and companies would like to have a website, but they think it costs a lot of money and takes a lot of time to create one. They also think websites are hard to maintain.
With wordpress, you can create a free website that looks great, in a relatively short amount of time. It will also be easy to maintain!
In this tutorial, taught by RCTV’s Carol White Llewellyn, you’ll learn:
- How to register for a free or low-cost website, and the difference
- How to customize your website
- Changing fonts, colors, and menus
- Adding photos and other media
- Great ways to get the word out about your site
Carol has built and maintains close to a dozen websites, including RCTV’s and WXIR’s, so let her help you get yours off the ground!
This class will be offered on Thursday, May 3 and May 10 from 6 to 7:30 pm. Class size is limited to 8, so register quickly. The fee for this class is $40 for Members and $50 for Non-members. Please note: we reserve the right to cancel if there are less than four students in the class.