NEW! ONE-NIGHT QUICK START FORMAT!
This NEW one-night class will give you a strong foundation to produce your own television program. Enjoy learning to operate TV cameras and audio equipment. Students who successfully complete the class will be certified to use the studio. Class size is limited to 15. No experience necessary. Ages 15 to Adult. Instructors: Rick Osborne, Rajesh Barnabas and/or John Watson.
We also highly recommend taking RCTV’s Editing Class. Between these two classes, you will have the foundation to prepare you to produce and edit a television show.
You can take this new one-evening class on the following days and times:
- Tuesday, January 23 from 6 to 8 pm
- Tuesday, February 20 from 6 to 8 pm
- Tuesday, March 13 from 6 to 8 pm
- Tuesday, April 10 from 6 to 8 pm
- Tuesday, May 22 from 6 – 8 pm
- Tuesday, September 4 from 6 – 8 pm
- Tuesday, October 9 from 6 – 8 pm
- Tuesday, November 13 from 6 – 8 pm
- Fee: $40 for RCTV members and $100 for adult non-members or $60 for student non-members, to the age of 22, and includes 1 year RCTV membership. Please be sure to indicate in the note section at checkout which class you wish to take.