RCTV’s longest-running Producers’ Co-op is seeking NEW PRODUCER MEMBERS!
To be considered, you:
- Must already have taken, or must register to take the upcoming RCTV TV Studio Production class, or the quick-start program (the quick start program is for those who have already been in TV production and need an orientation to RCTV’s equipment).
- Should be willing to produce ONE 1/2 hour Arts, Civics, Educational or Community-oriented program per month.
- Must know how to edit or be willing to register for the upcoming RCTV Editing class, so you will be able to edit your own program
- Must be willing to assist the other members of the co-op shoot their shows on at least three of four Monday evenings per month. The group normally shoots from 5 to 7 PM.
- Must be willing to join RCTV as a Member.
If this is you, you have an opportunity to join a successful and collaborative Producers’ Co-op that has been in existence for over five years.
The advantages of being part of a Producers’ Cooperative are:
- You always have a crew to help shoot your program.
- You don’t have the pressure of producing two or more programs each month.
- You have a supportive group of folks from which to learn.
- You have people with which to switch spots if your program has to be postponed for some reason.
This is a terrific chance if you want to have an on-air program, but lack the time or experience to commit to a more frequent show.
If you are interested, click here to send us a message and we will put current members of the cooperative in touch with you to discuss your interest!