Consultant responsibilities include:
1. Maintain accounting files and records (electronic and physical).
2. Maintain chart of accounts.
3. Analyze and journalize transactions
4. Process full cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable
5. Reconcile bank, credit card and investment accounts
6. Maintain fixed asset records and depreciation schedule
7. Administer HR
8. Process payroll through payroll provider
9. Maintain insurance records
10. Prepare, analyze and interpret financial statement, communicate results with management
11. Prepare and analyze Operation and Capital Budgets, present to management
12. Prepare for and participate in annual audit
13. Prepare and maintain documentation for grant vouchering, reporting and compliance
10. Other accounting duties, as needed
Education and experience requirements: consistent with responsibilities.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Rashida Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Rochester Community TV (RCTV) is Rochester’s award-winning non-profit public access station. we give all Rochester residents both a forum for the free expression of ideas, and the expertise and technology to share them. We provide a non-commercial “green space” that promotes community and strengthens democracy. Most of the programs broadcast on RCTV are created by local community producers.