Maybe you’ve seen an ad on RCTV, received one of our emails, or heard about classes from friends. You may even have wanted to take a class for a while, and are finally able to fit it in your schedule. So, you know you want to take the class, but perhaps you’re wondering how classes might benefit you. Below is just a short list of some of the things class attendees are doing with their knowledge after taking classes at RCTV.
- Make a documentary about your favorite sports team or a local hero.
- Edit your wedding or your kids’ baby videos.
- Make a music video of your rock band or your own music.
- Produce and air your church’s services.
- Make video webisodes for your company’s website or your facebook page.
- Create a “selfie” video resume.
- Make a Cable TV program about a topic on which you’re an expert.
- Make a “How to” video.
- Create a promo for a project on which you’re working.
- Enter a film festival.
We bet you could come up with dozens more ideas! So, if sharing your ideas via digital media intrigues you, check out the following RCTV Classes that start February 25 and 26:
- Digital Video Editing – This 6-week beginner level class runs from Tuesday February 25 through Tuesday, April 1 from 5 to 6 PM. $100 for Members, $160 for Non-members (includes a 1-year RCTV Membership).
- TV Studio Production – This 8-week class runs from Tuesday, February 25 to Tuesday, April 15 from 6 to 7:30 PM. $100 for Members, $160 for Non-members (includes a 1-year RCTV Membership).
- Documentary Filmmaking – This 8-week class runs from Wednesday, February 26 to Wednesday, April 16 from 6 to 7:30 PM. $125 for Members, $185 for Non-members (includes a 1-year RCTV Membership).
For more information about the classes, class fees or to register, click the links above or call (585) 325-1238.
P.S. If you have friends, colleagues or family members who would be interested, please share this information!