There are lots of reasons and plenty of ways to Get Involved with RCTV!
Why Get Involved with RCTV?
- It’s a great, supportive community of local producers with whom you can network, trade ideas, get assistance on shows, and from whom you can learn.
- You can take low- and no-cost classes and workshops in diverse areas of media production.
- You can enjoy participating in RCTV’s community events.
- You’ll meet a wide variety of people who are working to make a difference in our local community.
- You’ll learn a lot about media production.
- You can put work on the air at no cost.
- You can borrow or use RCTV’s media equipment* to make shows and share your own message.
- You never know who might walk through RCTV’s doors that you’ll have a chance to meet.
- You can make a difference!
How to Get Involved with RCTV?
- Watch RCTV on Spectrum Channel 1301 in Rochester.
- Come in for an RCTV Tour (Please call 325-1238 in advance to arrange a tour).
- Become a Member of RCTV.
- Take an RCTV Class or Two.
- Put a Show on the Air.
- Contact us about teaching a media class at your organization.
- Contact us about making a PSA or short infomercial about your organization.
- Attend a Workshop (Or, if you have an area of media at which you excel, talk to us about teaching a workshop).
- Come to an upcoming Community Event.
- Have your kids take the RCTV/Writers & Books Summer Camp.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on classes and activities. (Subscribe via box on bottom right on home page).
Shouldn’t YOU Get Involved with RCTV today?
*Please note: to borrow equipment, your membership must be current, a refundable $50 cash deposit is required, and you must have taken classes to use RCTV equipment.