TWO-NIGHT QUICK START CLASS!
Quick Start, Two-night Adobe Premiere Digital Video Editing, Introductory Level
In this Quick-start Two-night Adobe Premiere Digital Video Editing Class, you’ll get a strong foundation in how to edit your movies, video projects, TV Programs and P.S.A.’s using Adobe Premiere. This program is for people who have familiarity with computers and want to learn Adobe Premiere in a fun, fast-paced two week program, so that you can begin working on projects quickly.
- Tuesday, July 16 and July 23 from 6 to 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 17 and September 24 from 6 to 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 15 and October 22 from 6 to 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 12 and November 19 from 6 to 7:30 PM
- $40 for RCTV Members
- $100 for Non-members (this option includes a one-year membership and give you access to use the editing equipment for the entire year following completion of class)
- $75 for Non-Members who do not wish to become members (please note: without membership, access to RCTV’s editing equipment will not be available ffor use following the completion of class, without upgrade to Membership).
Registration is limited, so register early! Please be sure to indicate in the note section at checkout which class you wish to take.
Take your visual storytelling to the next level! This one-week class builds on the foundation learned in the introductory class and will teach tips and tricks in editing and skills such as re-timing clip, nesting sequences, incorporating clips in motion, integrating graphics, multi-camera editing, editing and mixing audio, video effects and color correction. Please note that to take this class, you should have completed level 1, or have prior knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
The class is not currently scheduled. It is normally given following the basic class, if there is sufficient interest. If you are interested in taking the intermediate level class, please send a note to JWatson @ rctvmedia dot org (used traditional email format).
- $20 for RCTV Members
- $80 for Non-members (this option includes a one-year membership and give you access to use the editing equipment for the entire year following completion of class)
- $55 for Non-Members who do not wish to become members (please note: without membership, access to RCTV’s editing equipment will not be available for use following the completion of class, without upgrade to Membership).
To Register for upcoming classes, click the Register button above to use your credit card and our secure online shopping cart. You may also register in person at the station, or by calling (585) 325-1238.
If no classes are currently being offered, but you wish to be notified the next time a particular class is given, please send us an email using our Contact Form, with the subject “Classes” and let us know which one(s) you would like to take.